UPDATE: Dear all, we are happy to announce that we have our own Shopify store up and running @ learnchinese.morningmobi.com. Other writing worksheet series will be made available only in our Shopify store.
Series: MEASURE WORDS 2 量词(二)
Here is the second part of our Measure Words series. It is important to know these quantifiers or measure words when learning Chinese. These measure words are usually used to represent the numbers of the people, things and actions.
Example: a person 一個人
If you find our worksheets useful, you can buy this full set of MEASURE WORDS 2 量词(二) HERE.
More from our MEASURE WORDS series:
This series contains 20 pages of writing worksheets.
- 双 – for things that are in pairs, such as shoes
- 副 – for sets of things
- 粒 – for small round things (peas, pills, grains etc)
- 颗 – for small spheres, pearls, hearts, satellites etc
- 座 – for buildings, mountains, large solid things etc
- 场 – for games, movies and events
- 首 – for poems and songs
- 篇 – for written items such as chapter and articles
- 张 – for paper or newspaper or forms
- 把 – for things with handles
- 根 – for long slender objects
- 架 – for planes
- 艘 – for ships and vessels
- 幅 – for textiles or pictures
- 堆 – for things in stacks or piles
- 份 – for gifts, jobs, newspaper or to show a portion
- 道 – for long thin things or dishes
- 顿 – for meals, beating, tellings off etc
- 串 – for rows or strings
- 包 – for things in packages and bags
You can get the complete set of this series at our SHOPIFY STORE
Some of our complete series of Chinese worksheets can also be found in our SHOPIFY STORE. We sincerely hope that you will continue to support us. Thank you very much! :)
Best regards, Ann@MorningMobi